Degrees and Certifications:
BA in General Studies - University of Idaho BS in Elementary Education K -8 - BSU
Mrs. Marin Wheeler
Welcome to our first grade class! We are going to have a wonderful year full of learning, friendship, and fun.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- This is my 5th year at Christine Donnell teaching first grade. Before coming to CDSA, I taught at Eagle Elementary for 7 years teaching 2nd and 3rd grades.
- I love teaching first grade because the students grow, change, and learn so much this year. I am excited to create a fun and engaging classroom where children can bloom. Each student will be pushed and challenged to achieve their very best work.
More about your teacher:
- Family - I have 3 children - Garrett (8th Grade), Reagan (6th Grade), and Kenna (3rd Grade). I am married to a great guy Matt. We have a black lab mix named Cooper. Cooper loves his dog toys and tearing apart his dog bed.
- Favorite Actvities- anything having to do with water. I love to go swimming, boating, floating down the river, etc. I also like to ski and go sledding.
- Snacks- I love to snack on salty foods like chips, crackers, etc. I also have a weakness for Snickers. 😊 My favorite type of food is Mexican food. I don't drink a ton of soda. My go to drink is water or unsweetened ice tea.
Each year I have a number of parents asking what we need for the classroom and how they can help. This year I have created an Amazon wishlist for our classroom. If you would like to donate, thank you and if you can't donate, no big deal at all.
Here is the Amazon link: