Degrees and Certifications:
With students returning to the building, the RHS Bookkeeping office is now open for payments. We encourage students to come and take care of their own transactions during their in-school days.
If you have already paid for items in advance (parking permits, masks, and/or gaiters), these will be distributed on Thursday, September 17th and Friday, September 18th during Picture Day.
There are 2 ways to pay for 2020-21 option items:
- Credit Card - Log into your com account. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted with a 4% web fee. Please print a receipt for your records.
- Cash or Check – Payable to RHS and accepted by the bookkeeper at the school. We encourage students to make the payments on days they are in the building. The bookkeeper’s office is open (outside of classroom time) from 7:15 am-2:45 pm.
- Wednesday, September 16 – purchase activity cards in time for Picture Days (Sept. 17 & 18)
- Friday, September 18 – purchase and complete online application for Parking Permits (enforcement begins Monday, Sept. 22)
- Wednesday, September 30 – deadline for PSAT deadline for juniors and NHS new member dues payments
These optional items are available for purchase (prices include sales tax):
- Student Activity Card – If interested, purchase only one of the following types, not both. Activity cards will be issued on Picture Day (Sept. 17th & 18th)
- RHS Activity Card Only - $18.00 When presented at the gate of West Ada school activities, student will receive a $2 discount.
- Activity Card for other West Ada High School - $44.50 Required to participate in extra-curricular/Pay to Participate activities at your student’s boundary school. When presented at the gate of your boundary school, student may enter free of charge. When presented at the gate of other West Ada schools, student will receive a $2 discount.
- Parking Permit - $10.00 Pay the fee and complete the ONLINE (new this year) Parking Permit Application found here.
- Face Coverings - $2 RHS logo masks or $4 RHS logo gaiters
- PSAT Exam (Juniors Only) - $20 (payment is due Sept 30th, testing takes place Oct 14th)
- Driver’s Education - $250.00 This West Ada program is not available at RHS, but fees can be paid at our school. Before you pay, please read the following information about Driver’s Education at this West Ada website.
If you have further questions or need more information, please email the bookkeeper Andrea Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 208-350-4397.