Degrees and Certifications:
Payments are now being accepted for 2019-20 optional fees. There are two ways to pay:
- Credit Card - Log into your myschoolfees.com account. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted with a 4% web fee. Please print your receipt for your records.
- Cash or Check – Payable to RHS and accepted by the bookkeeper at the school.
Bookkeeper hours will begin August 5th, M-F, 9-11am or 1-3pm. Payments can also be made on school days outside of classroom time from 7:30am-3pm.
These optional items are available for purchase (prices include sales tax):
- Student Activity Card - If interested, purchase only one of the following types, not both. Activity cards will be issued on Picture Day (August 27th):
- RHS Activity Card Only - $18.00 When presented at the gate of West Ada school activities, student will receive a $2 discount.
- Activity Card for other West Ada High School - $44.50 Required to participate in extra-curricular/Pay to Participate activities at your student’s boundary school. When presented at the gate of your boundary school, student may enter free of charge. When presented at the gate of other West Ada schools, student will receive a $2 discount.
- Parking Permit - $10.60 Pay the fee and complete the Parking Permit Application found here. Parents need to sign this form. Bring the completed form to the bookkeeper to receive the permit.
- Driver’s Education - $250.00 This West Ada program is not available at RHS, but fees are paid at our school. Before you pay, please read the following information about Driver’s Education at this West Ada website.
- PSAT Exam (Juniors Only) - $20 (payment is due October 2nd, testing takes place October 16th)
- Yearbook - $58.30 These will be sold throughout the school year. Please keep your receipt for yearbook distribution.
There are no course fees to pay.
If you have further questions or need more information, please email the bookkeeper Andrea Lange at email@example.com or call at 208-350-4397.
School lunch accounts are managed online with your My Payments Plus account. This is not handled by the RHS bookkeeper. For more information about School Nutrition, please visit our district website here.