Student Registration Requirements
Out of district student? Apply for out of district open enrollment here:New Rebound Student Registration Paperwork:
- Student must have a completed and approved Rebound Administrative Referral before proceeding.
- After completed and approved referral has been received, a member of Rebound staff will contact student/parent/guardian to set up an intake meeting.
- Upon intake meeting, student/parent/guardian will fill out additional paperwork (or bring in completed forms found below) for Rebound Enrollment, and choose first online class in which to be enrolled.
- Read Rebound Student Handbook and Sign Handbook Agreement Form.
- New students typically begin attending Rebound the Monday following their intake meeting.
Previous Rebound Student Registration Paperwork
- Student Information
- Rebound Class Registration
- Home Language & Ethnicity
- Health History
- Medical Consent
- Transportation Form (if applicable)
- Medical Consent for OTC Medications (if applicable)