Where students come first.
The mission of Meridian Academy is to develop meaningful relationships with students in order to foster hope and provide guidance as students work to develop skills and ownership of their learning.
To develop a Competency-based system founded on student-mentor relationships and student-centered learning. Students will develop career and college readiness by taking ownership of their education through high impact learning environments. Our school community will foster individuality, dignity, and responsibility to become competent, productive members of society.
Values and behaviors:
- We will model the behaviors we want to see in students (respect, grace, ownership, positive mindset, growth).
- We will have patience as we learn together and work to improve.
- We will hold each other accountable to what we say we are going to do.
- Build strong interpersonal relationships through mentoring.
- Hold each other accountable to grow and develop.
- Promote student involvement through a healthy environment which students want to be a part of (high impact learning environments).