HMS ATTENDANCE: 208-350-4131
FAX: 208.350.4139 MAIN OFFICE: 208.350.4130
Welcome to the Heritage Middle School Attendance webpage!
Fax: 350-4139 Email: email@example.com
- If your student is going to be late or absent, please notify the attendance office at 350-4131.
- All students must check in and out through the front office when coming late or leaving early.
- Remember!!! Only a Doctor's note (from a doctor, dentist, eye doctor, therapist, etc) will excuse an absence. If you need to fax or email a doctors note, please feel free to do so.
To do so, please call 350-4130. Please do not leave messages
- Parents may call ahead to have your children in the office waiting at a specific time.
requesting a time to pick up your student, as we may not receive
it in time.
- Extended Absences - You must clear your child's extended absence (3 days or more) through their grade level administrator prior to them being able to collect the work they will miss from their teachers. Please fill out an Extended Absence Form (located in the extended absences link) and have your student turn in the signed form to the front office - not to their teacher. Once their extended absence form is received by the front office, they will be given a Work Request to take around to their teachers. Students have 2 days for every day they miss to make up their work.