Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Jacklyn Mingo
Welcome to 4th grade!
I am so exicted to be teaching fourth grade this year! This is my sixth year teaching at Chaparral! Boy do I love it here!
I am originally from Lewiston, Idaho, but after I graduated high school my parents moved to a little farming town called Troy. That is home now! I moved to Meridian to experience a bigger city and so far I have loved every minute of it!
Here is a link to my back to school night video with information about our curriculum, my philosophy surround Growth Mindset, homework and other fourth grade fun!
Food- Taco's and Mad Mac Mac and Cheese
Drink- Dr. Pepper, Chai latte, Carmel anything:)
Hobbies- I love to read and write, binge watch Netflix and spend time with my fourth graders!
- I graduated from University of Idaho, so sorry to all of those BSU fans out there ;)
- I have been bowling since I was three!
- I have been to Germany twice! My brother had his wedding reception in a castle there!
- I have one older brother, who is married and has two adorable boys!
- I recieved my Master's Degree in Integrated Arts from Lesley University!