Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Jacklyn Mingo
Welcome to 4th grade!
I am so exicted to be teaching fourth grade this year! This is my fifth year at Chaparral and my sixth year being in a fourth grade class!
I am originally from Lewiston, Idaho, but after I graduated high school my parents moved to a little farming town called Troy. That is home now! I moved to Meridian to experience a bigger city and so far I have loved every minute of it!
Food- Shrimp, pizza, ribs, and boneless wings
Drink- Dr. Pepper, Chai latte
Hobbies- I love to read and write, binge watch Netflix and spend time with my fourth graders!
- I graduated from University of Idaho, so sorry to all of those BSU fans out there ;)
- I have been bowling since I was three!
- I have been to Germany twice! My brother had his wedding reception in a castle there!
- I have one older brother, who is married with two adorable little boys!
- I am currently getting my Master's Degree in Integrated Arts! I will graduate in March:)