2018 DISTRICT CHAMPIONS
End of the season party-
We will celebrate the completion of our volleyball season with a trip to Grinker’s.
Date: October 2, 2019
Time: 3:20 – 4:45
All players will meet in the gym after school on Wednesday, October 2 immediately after school. The players and coaches will walk to Ginkers where we will enjoy some treats provided by the coaches, hang out with teammates and play some arcade games.
Parents should pick players up from Grinkers by 4:45.
7th and 8th grade volleyball begins on Thursday, August 15.
You do not need to bring a volleyball but you SHOULD have knee pads and a water bottle.
Click "volleyball information packet" to get more information on times and paperwork requirements.
Click the link to the left to see the game schedule. Be aware of the fact that there may be changes once the season starts due to the number of teams each school ends up having.
"All Sports Parent/Player" meeting at 6 pm on Tuesday, August 20 in the main gym.
"A" teams will play the 4:00 games.
"B" teams will play right after the "A" games are done (usually about 5:00).
The tournament on Oct 8,9,10 is for 8th grade "A" team only.
It is very probable that some teams will practice before school starting at 6:30.
After school practices usually go until 4:45 or 5:00.General Practice and Game Information
- There will be a 7th grade "A" team, a 7th grade "B" team, an 8th grade "A" team, an 8th grade "B" team.
- Players not chosen for those teams will be split evenly and placed on team(s) of mixed grade and equal skill.
- There is no practice on game days.
- Check the calendar to see if any teams have canceled practice.
- Check the calendar to find the game location for your team.
Contact the coaches:
- 8A Becky Coulter firstname.lastname@example.org