End of Season Party
When: Friday October 12, after school until 5:00
Where: Grinkers 228 E Plaza Dr, Eagle, ID
We will meet in the small gym as soon as school is out and walk to Grinkers. While there you will get to have a root beer float and play some games. If you want other food or really love games you may want to bring some money of your own. Parents should pick you up at Grinkers by 5:00.
Click the link to the left to see the game schedule.
"A" teams will play the 4:00 games.
"B" teams will play right after the "A" games are done (usually about 5:00).
.The tournament on Oct 9-11 is for 8th grade "A" teams only.
General Practice and Game Information
- 7B (Coach Peters) will typically practice from 6:30 - 7:45.
- 7A, 8A, and 8B (Smith, Coulter, Patterson) will typically practice after schoool until 5:00.
- Excceptions to this schedule will be posted on the calendar. Check there if you think something may be out of the ordinary.
- There will be a 7th grade "A" team, a 7th grade "B" team, an 8th grade "A" team, an 8th grade "B" team.
- Players not chosen for those teams will be split evenly and placed on team(s) of mixed grade and equal skill.
- It is very probable that some teams will practice before school.
- There is no practice on game days.
- Check the calendar to see if any teams have canceled practice.
- Check the calendar to find the game location for your team.
Contact the coaches: