Please pre-register for the 2020-21 Volleyball Season by clicking the link below. PLEASE complete this by May 15.
7th and 8th grade volleyball begins on Thursday, August 13.
You do not need to bring a volleyball but you SHOULD have knee pads and a water bottle.
Click "volleyball information packet" to get more information on times and paperwork requirements.
Click the link to the left to see the game schedule. Be aware of the fact that there may be changes once the season starts due to the number of teams each school ends up having.
"All Sports Parent/Player" meeting at 6 pm on Tuesday, August 18 in the main gym.
It is very probable that some teams will practice before school starting at 6:30 or 6:45.
After school practices usually go until 4:45 or 5:00.General Practice and Game Information
- There will be a 7th grade "A" team, a 7th grade "B" team, an 8th grade "A" team, an 8th grade "B" team.
- Players not chosen for those teams will be split evenly and placed on team(s) of mixed grade and equal skill.
- There is no practice on game days.
- Check the calendar to see if any teams have canceled practice.
- Check the calendar to find the game location for your team.
Contact the coaches:
- 8A Becky Coulter firstname.lastname@example.org