Eagle Middle School Cross Country
Eagle Middle Cross Country Gear - Click Here - Online Store will be open unil Wednesday, Aug. 25.
All Sports informational meeting on Tuesday, August 17, 2021. CANCELLED.
Watch the presentation by clicking on the link titled ALL SPORT PARENT MEETING INFORMATION.
The Eagle Middle School Cross Country team is a co-ed team that is open to all 6th, 7th and 8th grade students. Prior experience is not necessary.
Participants must have a desire to run and to improve their physical fitness.
- Runners need to have appropriate running gear: shoes, shorts, t-shirts, and a water bottle. The school dress code is in effect at athletic practices and events.
- Practice begins on August 16th. Practice will run from 7:15-8:00 The student participation form, concussion form, and participation fee(s) must be turned in and paid to the bookkeeper prior to practice on the 16th. Athletes cannot participate until this has been done. Forms (participation and concussion) will be available in the main office and can be downloaded from this website. Practice times are typically from 3:20-4:00 Monday-Friday after school starts. Please see the online calendar for more practice and meet information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION: No student will be issued a uniform or be allowed to participate until they have met the following requirements:
- Filled out and returned the student participation form and the concussion form to the bookkeeper
- Purchased an activity card ($22.26) and paid the $90 athletic fee to the bookkeeper or online
- Have health insurance coverage or parental waiver
- Have transportation home within 15 minutes of the completion of meets and practices