Eagle Middle School Cross Country
TEAM PICTURES WILL BE ON SEPTEMBER 25TH AT 3:30PM. PLEASE BRING YOUR UNIFORM!
The optional Bob Firman Invitational Race is Friday, September 20th. Athletes need to sign up with the coaches by September 12 if they are interested in participating. Find specific details on the informational flyer linked on the left side of the website.
The Eagle Middle School Cross Country team is a co-ed team that is open to all 6th, 7th and 8th grade students. Prior experience is not necessary. Participants must have a desire to run and to improve their physical fitness.
- Runners need to have appropriate running gear: shoes, shorts, t-shirts, and a water bottle. The school dress code is in effect at athletic practices and events.
- Practice begins on August 19th. Practice will run from 7:15-8:00 The student participation form, concussion form, and participation fee(s) must be turned in and paid to the bookkeeper prior to practice on the 19th. Athletes cannot participate until this has been done. Forms (participation and concussion) will be available in the main office and can be downloaded from this website. Practice times are typically from 3:20-4:00 Monday-Friday after school starts. Please see the online calendar for more practice and meet information.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION: No student will be issued a uniform or be allowed to participate until they have met the following requirements:
- Filled out and returned the student participation form and the concussion form to the bookkeeper
- Purchased an activity card ($22.26) and paid the $90 athletic fee to the bookkeeper or online
- Click here to pay athletic fees online: EMS Webstore Please remember to record the transaction number at the bottom of the participation form!
- Have health insurance coverage or parental waiver
- Have transportation home within 15 minutes of the completion of meets and practices