• Transcript Request:

    For Current Students:  Come into the Counseling Center, fill out the blue request form, place it in the appropriate basket.


    For Previous Students:  There are two way to request your transcript.  You can come into the Centennial High School Counseling Center, fill out the request sheet, and pay for fee -  $2.00 (for mail) $5.00 (for fax) to the bookkeeper.  We are open from 7:30 to 3:30, Monday-Friday.  You can also request the transcript online.  From the Centennial Homepage click on the My School Fee icon and create an account.  You will be able to pay the fee and request the transcript from this website.  In the comment section you must list the year of graduation, the name you had at graduation and where you would like your transcript sent.