I miss all of you and I hope you are staying healthy and safe. Although we would still much rather have class in person, we are committed to continuing education through remote learning. Beginning April 27th, new content will be available weekly. Please check my Teams page weekly for new information, readings, and assessments. Links to our Teams pages are below.
You should continue checking your West Ada student email regularly. Use the link below to access your student email.
Help Desk Phone Number: 208-350-5300
Please use the links below to access the Teams page for your class.
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Delaney Martin
I am so excited to spend this year with each and every one of you! I hope that you will find this class engaging and that you will grow in your reading, writing, thinking, and communicating skills.
I believe in growing individually as well as a community so we will often share in small groups and large groups. Please never hesitate to communicate your thoughts, opinions, ideas, or concerns.
208-855-4050 EXT: 1305
What Are You Looking For?
"English 10"/"English 10 - Honors"
- This page contains the syllabus and a letter about Standards-Referenced grading.
"English 10 Calendar"/"English 10 - Honors Calendar"
- This is where you'll find the topics for each day and important due dates.
"English 10 Daily Instructions"/"English 10 - Honors Daily Instructions"
- This is where you'll find daily PowerPoints that walk you through an entire class period.
"English 10 Assignment Sheets"/"English 10 - Honors Assignments Sheets"
- Here you'll find any prompts, assignment sheets, worksheets, etc. that we've done in class.
"Documents & Readings"
- This is where you'll find PFD copies or links to things we read in class.
- These are links to sites we use regularly, interesting finds, tools to help you, and a variety of web resources that apply to our class.