Phone: (208) 350-4295
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello, Third Grade Families!
This is my 10th year teaching third grade, and I'm always amazed at how much the kids grow between August and May. I'm glad to be alongside your child on this journey!
My husband and I have had the joy (and challenge) of raising two sons and a couple of dogs. We love to laugh, golf, camp, travel, read and play cards. Though my husband would beg to differ, I am awesome at five out of six of those things. :)
- Best effort
- Knowing mistakes are opportunities to learn
- Applying a growth mindset when things get hard
- Regular feedback between the student and me
- Multiple chances to practice and demonstrate proficiency
Getting along involves:
- Mutual Respect
- Lifting Each Other Up
- Celebrating Accomplishments
- Taking Responsibility
- Owning Mistakes
- Making Apologies
Thanks for visiting the website. Please always contact me with any questions or concerns.