New Student Enrollment Process
Registration for the 2018/2019 school year can begin at any time. Please do not wait until August! If you have further questions please call Centennial High School at 208-855-4250.
Steps to enroll your student at Centennial High School:
- Go to the West Ada website, https://www.westada.org.
- Click on Register in the line at the top of the page
- Select the New Student to the District Registration option
- Fill out the Pre-Registration Online Enrollment Form
- An email will be sent to you detailing the next steps.
Documents you will need for enrollment:
- Proof of Residency. This can be a water bill, power bill, gas bill, rental agreement, purchase agreement. Something tied to the physical address of the house. Paperwork we cannot use include; bank statements (unless it is the mortgage statement), driver’s license, auto insurance, credit card statements.
- Birth Certificate
- Withdrawal grades from previous school
- Completed Course Selection paperwork (this can be found on-line or in the CHS Counseling Center)
- Legal Documents - Custody, Power of Attorney, Protection Orders, Independent Student, ect... if applicable
- A current copy of IEP or 504 Plan – if applicable
- Students who have two or more languages in their homes will need to make an appointment with the District Intake Center. Once that process is complete, new students will be referred back to the school. Contact our District Intake Center at (208) 350-5100
If you live in the West Ada boundaries, but not the Centennial High School zone, you will need to complete the In-District Transfer application. You will leave the completed application form at your zoned high school’s main office. That principal will sign your child out and forward the paperwork to Centennial for our principal to sign your child in. This approval process can take up to 60 days, so you will want to enroll your child at your zoned high school.
If you do not live in the West Ada boundaries you will need to complete the Out-of-District Transfer application. You will leave the completed application form in the front office of Centennial High School. Our principal will sign the paperwork. This approval process can take up to 60 days, so you will want to enroll your child at your zoned high school.
Registration for the 2018/2019 school year can begin at any time. Please, do not wait until August. If you have further questions please call Centennial High School at 208-855-4250.