Registration for the 2018/2019 school year can begin at any time. Please, do not wait until August. The "Registration" day in August is for students already enrolled at Centennial High. This is not a day to register new students.
NEW STUDENT PRE-REGISTRATION PROCESS
Part 1: On-Line Pre-Registration – New to District or Returning to District
- Go to www.westada.org
- Click on Parents and Students in the top banner.
- Click on Registration and Forms in the drop down menu.
- Click on the New Student On-line Registration Portal and complete the page.
- Upon receipt of an email from your child’s school follow the directions to complete the online form. Bring the class selection and mandatory documents to the school
- lPart 2: On-Line Registration – In-District Transfer
- Go to www.westada.org
- Click on the PowerSchool icon at the top of the home page
- Update student information – Please check to see the information is current, especially e-mail and emergency contacts
- Withdraw from the home school (bring the paperwork with you to register)
- Bring the withdrawal form and completed class selection paperwork to CHS
- Part 3: Class Selection – For All Student
- Complete the course choice paper in the counseling center or download the form, complete the form and bring it to counseling center with your other paperwork
- Go to www.westada.org/domain/51
- Click on Parents and Students, select “2016-2017 Registration Information & Documents” from the drop down menu.
- Select correct registration form and course choices to see which courses are available for each grade at Centennial High School
- Bring completed form to Centennial High School as soon as possible
- Part 4: Mandatory Documents
- Certified Birth Certificate (not needed for in-district transfer) Original required at registration. If a certified copy of the birth certificate cannot be provided, a passport, visa, or other government documentation of the student’s identity may be used accompanied by an affidavit explaining why the birth certificate is not provided.
- Complete Immunization Record – (not needed for in-district transfer)
- Proof of Residence (Utility bill, Lease, Rental Contract or approved transfer)
- Withdrawal form from previous school (if transfer is in the midst of school year)
- Unofficial transcript
- Legal Documents - Custody, Power of Attorney, Protection Orders, Independent Student, ect... if applicable
- A current copy of IEP or 504 Plan – if applicable
- Students who have two or more languages in their homes will need to make an appointment with the District Intake Center. Once that process is complete, new students will be referred back to the school. Contact our District Intake Center at (208) 350-5100.
- Part 5: School Newsletter/Website
- Please visit the school website to read the school newsletter. The newsletter contains vital information about registration, paying on-line, bell schedules, counselor & nurse information, attendance, sports, clubs, etc.