Welcome to the Star Middle School
Library Media Center
We miss seeing everyones' smiling faces at STMS and in the library! I wanted to share some ideas of things to do while you are at home. I hope you are all well and if you need help accessing something below, I can try to help! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay healthy, keep reading, and see you soon!! Hugs! Mrs. Genetti & Mrs. Wilson
AT HOME IDEAS:
1. FREE e-Books & audiobooks at home with SORA!! soraapp.com West Ada has over 10,000 titles available at no cost! Just us Sora to access them! You can access Sora through the website link or with a downloaded Sora App.
West Ada students and teachers log in using their normal computer username and password. The username will be your email address. All students have an email address in West Ada. Student's email address is their computer username with @westada.org at the end.
2. Wizards in Confinement... "Harry Potter at Home." J.K. Rowling has launched a new online service, "Harry Potter at Home." This digital platform offers readers of all ages and their families access to Harry-Potter related activities and free downloads! It also includes free audiobook and ebook versions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, with Audible and OverDrive. And don't forget to check out the crafts, quizzes, and other activities, updated weekly on "Wizarding Wednesdays." More details at the website or this School Library Journal article.
3. MORE FREE e-Books & audiobooks? Sign-up for a FREE Digital Library Card! Access all the e-books and audiobooks from your public library! Use this link and sign up for an instant digital card, all you need is a mobile phone number!
4. Activity Ideas from Boise Public Library- Website
5. Activity Ideas from Common Sense Media- WEBSITE A large list of free activities and online events for a variety of ages and topics.