Phone: (208) 855-4325 x1031
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors in Psychology - BSU Masters in Counseling - U of Idaho
This is my second year at Central Academy and my 13th year as a school counselor in the West Ada School District (Eagle Hills Elementary-two years and Eagle High School-nine years). Prior to earning my counseling degree, I was an Ada County juvenile probation officer. I also have experience working with adolescents in both inpatient and outpatient treatment facilities.
I am excited to be at Central Academy this year and look forward to the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Please let me know if you have questions or need assistance.
- High School 4 year planning
- Post high school advising
- Schedule maintenance
- Recommendation writing for colleges and scholarships
- Classroom and evening presentations
- Standardized exam interpretation
- Short term counseling/crisis intervention
- Information & referrals to community services
- Parent/Teacher conference facilitation
- Faculty support/counseling