• Need to send your Dual Credit Transcript to a College?


    EHS does not have access to College Transcripts or your College Account 

    Request OFFICIAL college transcripts through the colleges can be located below:




    Boise State University
    Contact BSU Registrar



    College of Western Idaho

    Contact CWI Registrar


    Northwest Nazarene University
    Contact NNU Registrar



    University of Idaho

    Contact U of I Registrar