All incoming Freshmen Warriors,
I hope this message finds you well! I’ll try to keep this announcement brief and to the point.
1. My name is Bryson Stout and I’m the Head Coach for the Freshman. Below is a contact list of our Freshman Football Staff organized by position if you’d like to reach out to them individually.
Offensive Line – Tim Brackus – firstname.lastname@example.org
Defensive Line – Dave Norwood – Davmno@gmail.com
Running Backs – Ryan Beard – email@example.com
Linebackers – Lynn Fehrer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Quarterbacks – Ryan Beard - email@example.com
Defensive Backs – Josh Hatch – E3nuc2012@gmail.com
Wide Receivers – Bryson Stout – firstname.lastname@example.org
General inquires / questions – Brad Perry – email@example.com
2. We will be having workouts this summer and we are starting June 3rd. The exact schedule and procedures are still being ironed out, but we will start weight and running workouts. We will still be observing social distancing as well as any other COVID precautions that come up. You will be informed of the schedule when it is decided.
3. If you haven’t already visited these two webpages to make sure that registration and SWOL paperwork are done.
- Freshman Football Registration
- SWOL Paperwork - https://www.westada.org/Page/23466
We are excited to have all of you join our Tribe! We are also itching to get out to the field and get started! We ask for a little patience and understanding as the COVID situation has pushed as all into the unknown. We may not have the answers you want when you want them but will do our best to help. We as a staff will always do what’s best for our athletes and you can trust in that!Bryson StoutEarth ScienceMeridian High School