We are all very excited to be working with your children during this transitional time in their education.
Our registrar, Michelle Federico, is the best. If you have questions regarding registration, forms, transcripts etc., she is your gal.
Our school nurse, Shelva Gaudette, is always there for your student. If you have any health concerns, please feel free to contact her.
Our counselors, Dana Knudsen and Jordan Kiler, can help your student with academic, social, and emotional concerns. Please feel free to contact them anytime.
AS SCHOOL COUNSELORS, WE ARE REQURIED TO REPORT:
· Physical or sexual abuse that has not been previously reported. If you tell me that it has been reported, I will still need to verify that it was reported.
· Suicide threats, attempts, or thoughts, including thought of wanting to be dead. If you tell me that your parents know about the problem, I will still need to contact them to verify this.
· Threats to your safety or the safety of others. This includes concerns about fighting, self-injury, substance abuse, and sexual activity. If you tell me that your parents know about the problem, I will still need to contact them to verify this.
· Unreported felony crimes.
· When a student meets "reasonable suspicion" of being under the influence of a controlled substance at school or has possession of a controlled substance at school.