High Reliability Schools (HRS)
A High Reliability school is constantly monitoring its effectiveness and immediately adjusts where necessary to increase student achievement. A Handbook for High Reliability Schools (HRS) by Robert J Marzano, Phil Warrick and Julia Simms describes the five levels of operation for a High Reliability School.
- Level 1: Safe and Collaborative Culture
- Level 2: Effective Teaching in Every Classroom
- Level 3: Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum
- Level 4: Standards-Referenced Reporting
- Level 5: Comptency-Based Education