REGISTER to PLAY TENNIS for the 2019-2020 school year here: Register Here!OPEN COURT: Monday (2/17), Tuesday (2/18) and Wednesday (2/19) (3:30 to 5:00pm)We want to make you aware that we will be having open court on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. We will be there from 3:30 to 5:00 pm (Weather Permitting). These OPEN COURT are OPTIONAL. This is just something we want to do to give people an opportunity to hit some tennis balls before tryouts. Coaching will not be allowed, so please don’t expect feedback from coaches. We will be just opening the shed, and bringing out the ball carts. Drills and Games will need to be Player Initiated. We will have speed and agility items posted on the shed if you choose to do them.2020 Tennis Gear Store:
Tryouts will be on February 21stHead CoachJoey Ward208-855-4250 x1506Varsity Assistants: Brad Hine and Erick SheldonJunior Varsity Head: Erin Salisbury
- Make sure if you are a freshman to order a uniform. (Men's Jersey or Women's Training Tank) It must be Maroon, The grey is optional. Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors have the option to wear last years, or purchase the new one.
- Gear is Optional if you want to purchase it.
Tryouts/Season Starts: Friday February 21, 2020 from 3:30 to 5:30pm
Forms Needed before Tryouts:
- IQ Form – Need this if tennis is the first sport you have played this year.
- Physical Form – Need if tennis is the first sport you have played, and you are a Freshman or Junior this year, or never had a physical done while playing here at Centennial.
- Signed Information and Guidelines Sheet