2019 Volleyball Tryouts will be held on August 12th and 13th.
- Players need to attend ALL tryout sessions in order to be considered for a team.
- All incoming freshman and juniors must have a sports physical prior to tryouts and have the documentation at tryouts in order to be able to tryout for volleyball.
- All players trying out for volleyball must bring an IQ Form filled out and signed by parents to tryouts.
- If these forms are not provided at the start of tryouts, the player is ineligible to tryout at all.
- NO VACATIONS are allowed from August 12th through October 12th since our season is so short.
Tryout times are:
- August 12th - 8:00 am - 11:00 am (Registration begins at 7:30 am, NO EARLIER) and 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- August 13th - 8:00 am - 11:00 am (teams will be posted at 11 am, teams will then meet for 15 minutes)
- August 13th - practices will be held for each team in the afternoon
There are physical activity requirements for each team, please read over them and ask any questions you might have. Physical Testing
Mandatory Parent/Player meeting on Thursday August 15th from 7 - 8 pm, All Fall Meeting with Athletic Director Jon Watson on Thursday August 15th from 6 - 7 pm