Meridian High School Vision Statements
- All members of the MHS community will be provided with the opportunity to grow, live, and succeed at their highest level.
- Students will take control of their own education through persistence, self-motivation, and responsibility.
- Students will experience a rigorous and relevant curriculum where excellence is the expectation.
- Educators will engage in reflective practices leading to better instructional strategies, student outcomes, and school/community climate.
- Educators will create real-world experiences and connections that help make the curriculum relevant.
- Educators will demonstrate a passion for their profession through collaboration, professional development, and the implementation of best practices.
- Educators will implement effective instruction using real-world connections and engaging strategies.
- We will create a culture that fosters a “Community of Learners” (Teachers, students, admin, etc.)
- We will use collaborative efforts to identify and intervene on the behalf of students
- We will create personal connections through a climate of mutual respect.
- We will create a culture of caring, courtesy, community, and connection.