Academic support at Centennial High School is referred to as "PAT TIME" - Putting Academics on Top - and offered daily to all students, grades 9-12 (see schedule below). Individual teacher appointments are also welcome, at anytime. Students should contact their teachers, individually, regarding office hours to schedule an appointment with one of their teachers.
- ALL classroom teachers are available during morning PAT Time to provide academic support.
- 7:10-7:40am - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- There is NO morning PAT Time on Wednesdays due to teacher collaboration.
- Location: Teacher's classrooms (students may visit teachers according to their current schedule, as needed)
- Sometimes, teachers attending mandatory morning meetings (ELP, IEP, 504s, etc.) will not be available for PAT Time. Please make individual teacher appointments, as needed, if you have questions or need to speak to a teacher about a particular assignment/concept.
- ELA and MATH teachers are available during afternoon PAT Time to provide academic support.
- 3:00-4:15pm - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Monday - Math: Mr. Walker & ELA: Mr. Kwan
- Tuesday - Math: Ms. Herman & ELA: Ms. Shupe
- Wednesday - Math: Mrs. Schank & ELA: Mr. Kwan
- Thursday - Math: Mr. Walker & ELA: Ms. Shupe
- There is NO afternoon PAT Time on Fridays!
- Location: CHS Library
- Sometimes, teachers coaching or attending mandatory afternoon meetings (ELP, IEP, 504s, etc.) will not be available for PAT Time. Please make individual teacher appointments, as needed, if you have questions or need to speak to a teacher about a particular assignment/concept.
- Room 132, Mrs. Taylor - Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00-4:15
THERE IS NO AFTER SCHOOL PAT TIME DURING FINALS!!!