The ACT (American College Test) test measures knowledge and skills acquired during high school. It includes questions in English, math, reading and science reasoning.
The majority of colleges and universities across the United States accept the ACT as the college entrance exam. It is important to check with specific college/univerisity that you are planning to apply to regarding their recommendation on which college entrance exam to take.
There are additional fees for late registration, standby testing, changing test centers or test dates, and for additional services and products. Additional information and testing dates for the current year are available online at https://www.act.org/content/act/en/students-and-parents.html
Students interested in taking the ACT are encouraged to sign up for the exam in the spring of their junior year or fall of senior year.
You must sign-up for this on your own at act.org
- Upcoming test dates are: October 10, 17, 24 and 25
- Deadline to sign up is September 25
- Cost is $55
ACT TEST PREP:
- Visit ACT Academy for FREE ACT personalized practice https://pages.act.org/free-practice-act-test.html · https://academy.act.org
- Free ACT Practice Test: http://www.princetonreview.com/college/free-act-practice-test.aspx
- Question of the Day: http://kaplanquizzes.com/act/
Centennial High School code: 130389
Click HERE to compare the SAT to the ACT.