Fall Fast Forward Portal is now OPEN!
Request Funds till September 24th, 2021
Fast Forward Program Information
- $4125 Per Student
- IDLA Courses, Concurrent College Credits, & AP Exams
- Portal Open for 6 Weeks in Fall & Spring (Strict Deadline set by The State Department of Education)
- Request college transcripts directly through the university be sent to the college you attend (NNU, CWI, BSU, or U of I)
- If you sign up to take a yearlong course for concurrent credit, you cannot transfer at semester or an "F" will be on your college transcript
- IMPORTANT: Please note that failure to pass a course you use Fast Forward funds for will result in a hold of future Fast Forward funds for ALL courses! To access additional future funds, students will be required to pay for the next course AND earn credit for that course (pass it) before ANY funds for courses can be accessed. Your funds will remain frozen for ALL courses until both steps are completed! If you currently have a flag for an unsuccessful course that the state has paid for, the same is true in that you must pay for the next course AND earn credit for that course (pass it) before ANY funds for courses can be accessed. Failure to meet the AP exam requirements will cause an exam flag and will also freeze Fast Forward funds for all exams until the next one is paid for. Please see the Fast Forward Flags-Unsuccessful Attempts for further FAQ’s.
Request Funds for the following:
School Year: 2021-2022
Terms: For Dual Credit: Fall Classes for Semester 1
For IDLA: Fall
AP Exams: Are done in the Spring
Directions on how to create an account and request funding is below.
Click HERE for a quick guide to Fast Forward/Advanced Opportunities.