Summer 2020 Funding Requests - PORTAL OPENS MAY 4TH!
The Advanced Opportunities - Fast Forward Funds Request Portal will be open May 4th - June 6th. Requests submitted after June 6th will be denied
Request Funds for the following Courses for SUMMER TERM 2020:
- Idaho Digital Learning Alliance (IDLA) Courses
Fast Forward Program Information
- $4125 Per Student
- IDLA Courses, Concurrent College Credits, & AP Exams
- Portal Open for 6 Weeks in Fall & Spring (Strict Deadline set by The State Department of Education)
- Request college transcripts directly through the university be sent to the college you attend (NNU, CWI, BSU, or U of I)
- *If you sign up to take a yearlong course for concurrent credit, you cannot transfer at semester or an "F" will be on your college transcript
Click HERE for a quick guide to Fast Forward/Advanced Opportunities.
Click HERE for the Spring 2020 PowerPoint shown in class.