The Advanced Opportunities portal is now OPEN. The portal will close on February 21st - any request sent after February 21st will be denied.
Courses and exams for SPRING TERM:
- Macroeconomics (concurrent credit and AP)
- ASL, French, Spanish 3/4
- Personal finance
- Computer applications
- Intro to college literature
- All courses taught through CWI
Click HERE for a quick guide to Fast Forward/Advanced Opportunities.
Click HERE for the Spring 2020 PowerPoint shown in class.
Fast Forward Program Information
- $4125 Per Student
- Concurrent College Credits & AP Exams
- Portal Open for 6 Weeks in Fall & Spring (Strict Deadline set by the state)
- Request college transcripts directly through the university be sent to the college you attend (NNU, CWI, BSU, or U of I)
- *If you sign up to take a yearlong course for concurrent credit, you cannot transfer at semester or F on college transcript