Idaho Digital Learning Academy
IDLA Coordinator - Wendy Rossman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Have you fallen behind or are you striving to work ahead?
IDLA provides an online option for a variety of academic needs (Dual Credit options available)
Register NOW for IDLA Summer Classes!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR AN IDLA COURSE
1 - Review course offerings on IDLA's website at https://www.idahodigitallearning.org/courses/
3 - Ms. Rossman will email you a link and Fast Pass Code for you to complete the online portion of Registration.
4 - If you are using Fast Forward Funds, please follow the instructions here:
If you would like more information email Ms. Rossman, Centennial's IDLA Coordinator at email@example.com OR visit with your academic counselor to discuss class options and to ensure your class choice(s) are in-line with your academic plan.
- IDLA Course Catalog for 2021-2022 https://www.idahodigitallearning.org/
- Registration Form Click HERE
- Summer 2021 Schedule Click HERE
- Registration Dates, Drop Deadline, Class Start/End Dates Click HERE
- Click HERE for REDUCED Summer 2021 Fee List *Fees will return to Pre-Covid pricing for Fall 2021 classes*
*First time IDLA students must complete orientation the day prior to course start date or IDLA will drop them from the session.