Idaho Digital Learning Alliance (IDLA)
Have you fallen behind or striving to work ahead?
IDLA provides online solutions to a variety of academic needs. The courses are rigorous and taught by highly qualified teachers. Dual Credit options are also available.
If you are interested, please email/visit with your counselor to verify correct course for credit and to ensure it falls in-line with your academic plan.
- 2020-2021 IDLA Course Catalog https://www.idahodigitallearning.org/
- Registration Form Click HERE
- Fall 2020 Schedule Click HERE
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar Click HERE
- Instructions - How to Register Click HERE
- 2020-2021 Course Fees Click HERE for 2020-2021 Fee List - Some reduced due to COVID Funding
Please contact your CHS Counselor to approve your course selection or Wendy Rossman, IDLA Site Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*First time IDLA students must complete orientation the day prior to course start date or IDLA will drop them from the session.