Beginning on April 13th, learning materials will be made available to students.
Learning materials can be accessed through on this“Remote Learning” tab and then selecting the appropriate grade level.
Learning materials will also be made available by picking up a hard copy at our school. If you choose this option, we ask that you practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least six feet from others.
New materials will be made available on Monday of each week.
In an effort to encourage social distancing, we ask that you come to the school at Grade Level specific times:
- 6th grade students come between 9:00 am and 10:00 am,
- 7th grade students come between 10:00 am and 11:00 am,
- 8th grade students or families with students in various grades come between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Students will also be able to access lockers and turn in library books and textbooks during these times.
Learning materials will be primarily centered around reviewing and practicing previously taught concepts.
If your student has questions about any of the learning materials, we encourage him/her to contact the corresponding teacher.
Teachers will be maintaining daily office hours (remotely) and will be available to answer questions through email from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
The grade that your student earned as of March 13th, will be the final grade for semester 2.
If your student would like to improve his/her grade by completing missing assignments, tests, or quizzes or redoing assignments, tests, or quizzes that earned a poor score, we encourage you to contact your student’s teacher to make those arrangements.
Learning materials made available to students will not be turned in for a grade. Learning materials will be organized by grade level. Some materials may not apply to all students. To determine what materials to focus on for your student, look for cover sheets with teacher names and subjects. We look forward to continuing to providing opportunities for our students to learn.
- Students can access the Office 365 suite from home via the West Ada School District website.
- If students are having issues logging in, please contact the IT help desk at (208)350-5300.
- We recommend parents do NOT print the packet from home. Rather, printing only parts of the packet or having students work on a separate piece of blank copy/lined paper is preferred.
- The resource packet will NOT be graded and will not need to be handed in for credit.
- Students without adequate access to the internet and/or computer will be provided a hard copy.
- The hard copy and electronic resource packet are identical.
Please reach out to an administrator if you have questions.
Kevin Leishman, Principal, 6th Grade (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tracy Newell, Assistant Principal, 7th Grade (email@example.com)
Monty Hyde, Assistant Principal, 8th Grade (firstname.lastname@example.org)