Enrollment Fair for Students New to West Ada
This event is for families new to or not currently enrolled in West Ada Schools.
The fair offers a way to enroll all your children in one place, at one time.
West Ada School District-Training Center
1303 E. Central Dr. Meridian, ID 83642
Click here to see a map.
Date & Times:
- August 9 from 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (by appointment only) & 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - walk-ins welcome
- August 10 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (by appointment only) & 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - walk-ins welcome
*The first two hours of each day are reserved for appointments. - All appointment time slots have already been filled.
Before you arrive:
- Save time at the enrollment fair by filling out some registration forms online in advance.
- Please do not bring children unless they are receiving immunizations from Central District Health.
Bring the following with you:
In addition to the originals, please bring duplicate copies to add to your child's school record.
- Official birth certificate or passport
- Proof of immunization status (immunization record showing state required immunizations, exemption form or conditional admission form)
- Proof of address (such as current power, gas or city utility bill, or housing contract)
- Incoming grades 7-9, bring last report card
- Incoming grades 10-12, bring an unofficial transcript
- IEP/504, if applicable
- Legal custodial paperwork, if applicable
- If an interpreter is needed, please let us know in advance by calling the District Service Center at 208-855-4500.
School and Community Services Available:
- English Language Learners
- School Nurses
- Childhood vaccinations required by the state for school entry will be available (provided by Central District Health Department)
- Nutrition Services
- Special Education
For families new to West Ada unable to attend this enrollment fair, please call your children’s schools for information on summer office hours.
Please direct any enrollment fair questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-855-4500.