Enrollment Fair for Students New to West Ada
For families new to or not enrolled at West Ada School District at end of 2019-2020 school year, a way to enroll all of your children in one place:
West Ada School District-Training Center 1303 E. Central Dr. Meridian, ID 83642
Monday, August 3rd from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. OR Tuesday, August 4th from 3-8 p.m.
Call the District Service Center at 208-855-4500 to reserve a time slot for enrolling your children at this event.
Bring with You:
In addition to the originals, please bring duplicate copies to add to your child's school record.
- Official birth certificate or passport
- Immunization record with proof of required immunizations
- Proof of address (such as current power, gas or city utilities bill, or housing contract)
- Incoming grades 7-9, bring last report card
- Incoming grades 10-12, bring unofficial transcript
- IEP/504, if applicable
- Legal custodial paperwork, if applicable
- If interpreter is needed, please let us know in advance by calling the District Service Center at 208-855-4500.
School and Community Services Available:
- English Language Learners
- School Nurses
- Immunizations will be available, provided by Central District Health Department
- Nutrition Services
- Special Education
For families new to West Ada unable to attend this enrollment fair, please call your children’s schools for information on summer office hours.