Request Transcripts - Current Students

  • MVHS Current Students: Please use your SCOIR Account to request High School transcripts.

    CLICK HERE to learn SCOIR. 

    Seniors will be trained on Scoir during Senior Presentations. Come see Mrs. Walton in the Career Center with questions. 


    MVHS Students: Requesting College / Concurrent Credit Transcripts:

    College of Western Idaho - Students can request their transcripts through their MyCWI accounts beginning fall semester of 2014. The cost for requesting a transcript through MyCWI is $7.00.

    Boise State University - Students with myBoiseState access should order and pay for their official transcripts online through their myBoiseState account. To order an official transcript through myBoiseState:

    1. Log in to your myBoiseState account,
    2. select Student View (or select Student at the top of the page),
    3. select Student Center in the right sidebar,
    4. in your Student Center, select My Academics, and
    5. then select Request Official Transcripts.


    Northwest Nazarine University / $10 Each - Before ordering a transcript, please verify that your high school teacher has posted your grades to the NNU portal.  You may contact us at (208) 467-8548 or contact your high school instructor.

Requesting Transcripts - Alumni (Graduated Students)

  • MVHS Alumni need to request transcripts through Parchment: LINK HERE

    You will need to create an account and please use legal name, no nicknames. 

    For the 2021-2022 school year, all Alumni Transcripts are Free when sent electronically.

    If students are wanting a printed and mailed transcript, the cost is $2.95 and you will need to pay on Parchments secure website. 

    If you are in need of assistance with a printed transcripts due to financial difficulty, please call 208-855-4053

  • ACT/SAT Opt Out Form

    This document is available to students who wish to opt out of their ACT or SAT Scores being sent from MVHS to higher education institutions or workforce. 

    Once file has been submitted, student cannot change mind and add scores later. This is a one time option.

    Once student fills out form, they will need to request their scores either from or accounts and pay a fee in order to send scores. 

    Comments (-1)