Kindergarten & New Student Registration
You will then receive emailed instructions from your school. Registration is by appointment only!
When you have an appointment, please bring the following items:
- *Original/official birth certificate (Student must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020.)
- *Hard Copy of Immunization record with proof of required immunizations:
- 5 DTaP, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 3 Hepatitis B, 2 Hepatitis A, 2 Varicella
- Please review your student’s immunization status with your physician to ensure your student will meet school immunization requirements.
- *Proof of address (a lease or purchase agreement)
Once all forms have been completed online AND your immunizations, birth certificate, and proof of address have been received by the school, you will be able to set up an appointment for our Kinder Registration date.
Parents of current students can update their information by logging in to their PowerSchool parent account at https://ps.westada.org/public or by clicking on the PowerSchool link at the top of this website. If you need help with the username and/or password for your PowerSchool parent account, please contact your student’s school.