Return to Headlines
Parking Lot Safety
Parking Lot Safety Rules, Reminders, and Courtesies
Our parking lots at Pepper Ridge are busy places. Please adhere to the following parking lot rules below to ensure the safety of everyone.
- CLICK HERE for Parking Lot Map Picture
- From 8:30-9:30 and 3:30-4:30 each school day the parking lot that is bordered by both Hollandale and Sumpter (south lot) is reserved for bus entrance and exit only. We ask that all adults (staff, parents, volunteers, etc.) refrain from using this parking lot for parking, picking up, dropping off, cutting through, etc. during these hours.
- See Parking Lot Map for detailed information
- The designated lot for parent pick up/drop off is the north parking lot (lost closest to the tennis courts)
- Please use the designated pick/up drop off lane for pick ups and drop offs only. In the morning, if you are wanting to walk you child to class or need a few more minutes to get ready for the day please park in an open space in the north lot. In the morning parking/standing in the drop off lane makes it difficult for other vehicles to exit in a safe and efficient manner.
- When exiting the lot please use extreme caution
- When moving on foot through the parking lot please use the crosswalks
- Handicap spots are reserved for who possess a valid state issue parking permit. Permits should be displayed either on the vehicles license plate or be hung by the rear-view mirror.
Thank you for helping keep our parking lot safe!