Health Textbook Adoption Committee Meetings
September 20, 2018 - West Ada School District's textbook adoption committee is reviewing health textbooks. Below is a timeline for when books will be reviewed by the public and the committee. The public is welcome to attend and observe the committee meetings.
October 1, 2018
Sample distribution of preview materials and explanation of process and timeline.
- Drop-in between 2:30-5:00 p.m., Clearwater Room in District Service Center
October 12, 2018
- Elementary McGraw Hill Presentation – 8:30-11:30 a.m., Clearwater Room in District Service Center
- High School Pearson Presentation – 8:30-11:30 a.m., Stillwater Room in District Service Center
- Middle School and High School combined McGraw Hill Presentation – 12:30-3:30 p.m., Clearwater Room in District Service Center
October 22-November 2, 2018
Public Preview and Public Comment Sessions – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily. Materials will be available to preview by grade level at a variety of schools throughout the district. One copy of each book will also be available for preview at the District Service Center.
- Elementary Material Preview and Sites – Eagle Hills Elementary, Frontier Elementary, Sienna Elementary, Desert Sage Elementary, District Service Center
- Middle School Material Preview and Sites – Eagle Middle School, Lowell Scott Middle School, Lake Hazel Middle School, District Service Center
- High School Material Preview and Sites – Centennial High School, Meridian High School, Mountain View High School, District Service Center
West Ada School District Service Center
Training Center (East Side of Building)
1303 E. Central Dr.
Meridian, ID 83642