1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pkg refrigerator biscuits
2 TBSP margarine or butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside
2. Cut each refrigerator biscuit into 4 pieces
3. Place biscuit pieces in the cinnamon and sugar mixture and toss until well coated
4. Plcae biscuit pieces in a greased, round cake pab. You may layer on top of each other if needed.
5. Melt buter or margarine in a saucepan over low/medium heat
6. Stir in brown sugar
7. Put the butter and brown sugar mixture over the biscuits
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.