Quiz 3 guide
Quiz #3 is coming up!
Use your notes and the links included in earlier announcements below to study the following:
- All vocabulary to date (some will be written in hiragana)
- You will need to be able to go from Japanese->English, as well as English->Japanese
- Particles and their usage- in particular,
- posessives with particle の
- as for/talking about.../topic marker は(pronounced WA in this case)
- question marker か
- the two different versions (so far) of "this, that, that over there, which" -
- この (n) 、その(n)、あの(n)、どの(n)
- The following hiragana. You will need to be able to convert hiragana -> roomaji, as well as convert roomaji -> hiragana
- Extra credit could be from anything else discussed in class on a tangent... or it could be something totally nonsensical, just to see if you are willing to participate.