QUIZ IS COMING SOON! NOTEBOOK PAGES WILL BE DUE!
The next quiz will be on Tuesday, November 1.
For it, you will need to know:
- The 13 verbs from the verb Chart in Japanese and English
- How to recognize if a verb is CLASS I, CLASS II, or CLASS III
- How to change ANY verb into ANY Base (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ~TE, or ~TA)
- Verbs in Any of the ～ます tenses, i.e. ～ます、～ません、～ました、～ませんでした、～ましょう
- How to combine all that knowledge so you can read and create sentences like "I talked too much" (わたしははなしすぎました）or 私はけいたいをみすぎません (I do not look at my cellphone too much).
The notebook pages that will be do that day are:
- "want to verb" notebook page we did in class (BII+たい)
- TOO MUCH grammar page (BII+すぎる).