Comparisons Unit 1: Bathrooms
Cultural Comparisons: Bathing
Here's a quizlet with bathing vocabulary to date.
I'll add links to this announcement as they become pertinant.
- Vocabulary list 1: click here.
- Kanji drill 1: Click here.
- Here is an adorable video with 雪のサル in it.
- Here is an adorable video of a kid telling you about Japanese bathrooms.
- Passive voice: here's worksheet 1 and worksheet 2.
- Here is a powerpoint explaining both review and new grammars.
- Here is the handout on the two different ways of saying "can do."
- Have you done it? I haven't done it. If you have trouble saying that in Japanese- chant along with this video. It's very helpful for nailing down the ～た こと が あります grammar.
- Here are the PuniPuni boys explaining ～たり、～たり する in their special PuniPuni way.
- Here's a handsome Japanese boy explaining how to do the ためにgrammar
- Here's your good friend ～B1+なけらばなりません
- Passive voice: here's worksheet 1 and worksheet
- QUIZ IS COMING!!! Study all of the above!!!
To help with studying that vovabulary, here is the game sheet (words with pictures) we used in class.
Here's a sample of a comparison video.