Thursday, April 20
Posted by Kate Baker at 4/20/2017
- Hello from the Sweet Liberty Dance Team! The 2017 Sweet Liberty Dance Team Kids Clinic will be held Tuesday - Friday, April 25th-28th. It is open to girls and boys of all abilities, ages 3 to 14! Come to practice dance technique, learn a dance routine, and perform at the Sweet Liberty Spring Show on Monday, May 1st!
- Location: Centennial High School
- Check-in: Tuesday, April 25 at 4:15pm
- Clinic: Tuesday, April 25th - Friday, April 28th from 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Performance: Monday, May 1st at Centennial at 7:00pm
- Cost: $35 per dancer
- Includes: 4 days of clinic, 1 performance, and t-shirt
- Attire: Dancers should wear comfortable clothes/shoes and bring a water bottle.
- Please complete the online registration form (one for each dancer) and bring payment to the first day of Kids Clinic. You may pay with cash, check, or debit/credit card at check-in.
- Students who are interested in working as a Peer Tutor over the summer, please note that the location of the elementary school program has been moved to Frontier Elementary School. They have also extended the deadline for applications. Please come to the front office for more information.
- Any boy that is interested in attending Centennial basketball camp this summer, there will be a meeting in the Hoyle gym this Friday, April 21st, after announcements.
- Centennial volleyball camp is May 22-25 from 4:15-6:15 pm. If you are interested, there are information flyers in the front office.
- Do you have what it takes to be a Patriot? Come show us your school pride at the 2017-2018 Cheer & Mascot Tryouts. There will be a parent meeting on Tuesday, May 2nd at 8pm in CHS Library. You MUST have a parent or guardian present at this meeting, and bring your tryout packet. Tryout Clinic will be held on Thursday, May 4th and Friday, May 5th from 6:30pm – 9:30pm in the South Upper Gym. The tryout evaluation will be held on Saturday, May 6th at 7am. Tryout packets and informational fliers are located in the office.