IFAA Dance Department Goals:
- Help students to become well rounded, healthy, emotionally intelligent, creative, knowledgeable dance artists.
- Help students to be successful dance technicians, performers, improvisational/movement makers, choreographers, and critical responders.
- Teach dance as an art form.
- Prepare dance students to be college dance majors.
- Prepare dance students to be professional dance artists.
- Build dance literacy for the IFAA school and West Ada community.
- Build dance advocacy for the IFAA school and West Ada community.
Dance Headlines & Features
Dance Donation Requests
- $25 per student for dance props.
- $100 per student for dance costumes.
- $1500 for guest artists in residency during the school year.
- $500 for professional video filming of our formal spring dance concert.
- $300 for professional photography (headshots and action shots).
- $1000 for professional lighting & sound crew for our formal spring dance concert.
- $800 for professional dance film short to enter in festivals.
* Donations do not need to be for the entire amount needed. Individuals can donate smaller amounts toward the total.