Considering an advanced degree in Ed Leadership and an Idaho Principal certification?
Thinking about a career in school administration?
Heard about the West Ada / University of Idaho Ed Leadership Cohort and want to know more?
Join the New West Ada and University of Idaho Ed Leadership Cohort beginning Fall Semester 2023! This 2nd cohort is open to current West Ada certified team members who are seeking an advanced degree in Ed Leadership and wanting future leadership opportunities in administration. You will be a registered student with the University of Idaho and taught by West Ada school and district administrators. Experience leadership learning the West Ada Way!
Below are just some of the benefits of joining the cohort:
- You'll learn from and with current West Ada leaders
- Your cohort comes with all the benefits and supports of being at U of I
- Idaho Administrator Standards will be taught through the lens of West Ada best practices and programs
- You'll be a member of a cohort team of approx. 30 certified colleagues throughout West Ada for the duration of the program
- A quarterly course schedule that combines online and live instruction during the Fall/Spring 2023-24, Summer 2024, and Fall/Spring 2024-25 semesters AND aligns to the West Ada school calendar.
- Learning outcomes, assignments, readings, materials, and projects specifically designed to model the current practices/procedures of our West Ada building administrators
- You'll finish and graduate with the University of Idaho in May 2025!
Additional information, including the answers to many of your questions can be found on the University of Idaho West Ada Cohort web site. Please note this site is being revised to reflect the Fall 2023 Cohort dates, however, the content, application process, and course sequence is applicable.
Join us for a quick informational virtual meeting on one of the following dates/times:
- Dec 6, 2022 - 7:15 AM or 4:15 PM
- Dec 8, 2022 - 7:15 AM or 4:15 PM
- Need a different date/time? No problem, see the survey link below.
Please complete the short interest survey HERE to give us your information and select an information meeting date/time that works for you. Once completed, you'll receive a calendar invitation for the selected meeting.